- All authors submitting their works to the IJBEMW for publication as original articles attest that the submitted works represent their authors’ contributions and have not been copied or plagiarized in whole or in part from other works. Our journal allows to reuse and remixing of content in accordance with a Creative Commons license CC-BY.
- All articles are distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.It is best practice to include this CC license in every published article in our journal.
- In IJBEMW each published article hold copyright & licensing information and embedded in first page of the footer which shows clearly copyright information, given permission by author(s) to publish this article as an open-access under the CC-BY licensing.
- The IJBEMW journal allows author(s) to hold the copyright and publishing rights without retain any restrictions from our publisher. The purpose of the COI agreement is to be transferred by authors which clearly stated that article shall be published upon the acceptance of IJBEMW, giving the rights to publisher to publish it with knowing the authors and deem to conflict of interest & competing interest. Author(s) retain all copyrights.
- Furthermore, any claim should be reported directly to the Editor-in-Chief, who is unequivocally committed to providing swift resolutions to any type of problem.
This Copyright Policy was last updated on 31 July , 2019.